At Premier Dentistry, we consider your first visit to be an extremely important session to evaluate your oral health. You should allocate enough time to carefully review and discuss your oral and dental health with our staff and Dr. Jalali
We make sure that our patients are comfortable and relaxed, while receiving the most advanced and accurate treatment.
We usually spend about an hour on your first visit taking all necessary dental x-rays, pictures and records. You will meet Dr. Kevin Jalali and have a thorough dental and oral evaluation followed by a presentation of a treatment plan. Your treatment plan will include all the recommended treatments (if any), with an estimated cost break down for each procedure. Most patients who qualify for a routine dental cleaning are able to receive a teeth cleaning during this visit as well.
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- If possible, please bring any x-rays taken by a previous dentist within the last 12 months.
- Please bring an updated list of medications that you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please bring a valid government issued ID for verification and to prevent identity fraud.
- We highly recommend that you complete your New Patient Registration online by clicking here, or arrive at least 15 minutes earlier in order to fill out all necessary paperwork at our office.
- Please visit out Financial Policy page to become familiar with our policies.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parents are advised not to bring their minors with them. We will not be responsible for their safety or entertainment during parent’s appointment.
- Please alert the office if you have a condition that may be of concern prior to your treatment such as being pregnant, nursing, uncontrolled diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concern: